Thursday 23 April 2009

Finally back in my own little world.

I am so so releived. About my story Bailefall. A few months ago, I wrote a big chunk of story and stapled it so I could type it up into Bailefall. That's what I do, write a chunk, then type it up, usually. So anyways, I put this chunk somwhere and lost it. For two whole months. And even worse, it prevented me from continueing Bailefall as I had forgotten what I had wrote. Then thank God, I found it this morning! Yaay! So glad to be continueing! Also Continueing Time Slip and have just (Guiltily) started a new book. This is bad because I always start new books whilst I'm already writing about two. Well you can't blame me, can you? So many events in life inspire me. Ahhh so so happy to be writing again. I'm back in my own little world huddled up with a good snack..and in this little world I control everything...I make the characters, the personality, the buildings..the things that happen, its just great! Its all down to me and my pen! Ha! Who says I can't do whatever I want? Another thing, Jamie Oliver..what the hell? He named his daughter Petal Blossom Rainbow!! As on Ashley's blog...that's bordering on Child Abuse, you're right! Poor girl...she's gonna go when she's older to a job interview, and she's gonna have to say her name...euughh How I would blush having that name.


No comments:

Post a Comment