Monday 13 April 2009

Disney Days!

-Disney days-


Got back from Paris yesterday evening. Boy, the amount of fun I had in those three days is unexplainable to put in words. I had the time of my life!!! I have been to France many times, - the Loire valley, Callet (I can't spell), boulounge, and loads more, but not in actual Paris. Although we were going to Disney, we were staying in the most a beautiful, cosy little village called Beynes, with my dad's mate and his wife, Carol. They had five adorable cats! I grew such a great relationship with them - every night my fans of the lot - Angel and Bart, would come and sit on my bed. When each day we would come back from Disney to spend the late evening and have dinner at Stenka and Carol's place, I would play with them and make them chase the featherstick. They never got tired! I was their personal trainer! I miss Angel and Bart and Bianca.I cried when I left them! The other cats were Volga and Alec, but Angel, Bart and Bianca I knew better. And weren't me and dad fed like kings and queens at Carol's and Stenka's!! We had four courses every dinner! First day a plate of snails and lettuce (Snails were with fried garlic which we dipped in bread), and I forgot the meat we had for main, and then a platter of varied french cheese, and desert with creamy cheese and lovely fresh rasberries and blueberries, and second day frogs legs, goats cheese on toast surrounded by things I can't remember, cheese platter again, and lovely desert. Third day we had seafood,and starters were oysters. And second was a platter of a huge selection of seafood - and I have eat crab many times before, but never that much of a selection. Stenka taught us how exactly to eat the body, legs and arms of a crab, and exactly how to separate them and get the meat out. I already knew the basics but I never knew there was that much to it. And followed by more courses. I really love Angel and Bart and Bianca...so cute!! The breed is Sacre de Birmanie - and when we move house we will either (I have made an agreement with dad) a Sacre De Birmanie or a Siberian! But we will get a tracker as the cat I used to have got lost :( Disneyland was so great I just cannot put it into words - so we filmed the best parts of our two days in Disney into a thirty minute movie, which we showed mum when we arrived back in the U.K. I bought many souveniers, and I met Minnie mouse, and she hugged me (awww!) and signed my Disney autograph, and we bought the photo of me and her hugging which we shall frame soon. On the day of my birthday, staff at Disney gave me a special badge so the character's would make a special effort to wave and stuff, and I was put onto the phone to 'Mickey' who wished me a happy birthday (It was a recorded message laugh laugh) But when Mary Poppins was parading, I was at the front, and she saw my badge and smiled and waved. Was it me she was waving at? A few minutes later, her and the guy..who did he play again? - Waved at me frantically smiling and looking directly at me. I was very happy indeed - Mary Poppins waved at me and smiled, and I'm glad she did - It was a nice treat! I also met the duck..Duffy I think. We filmed all of it as I said, and it was so awesome. We went on loads of the rides; Its a small world, Pirates of the Carribean, Buzz's lightyear Laser blast, Disney Railroad, Les Mysteres du Nautilus, Dumbo the flying Elephant, Les voyages de Pinoccio, Phantom Manor, Studio Tramtour: Behind the magic, Star Tours, Mad Hatter's teacups, Le carrousel de Lancalot. The first day, when we arrived, we spent in a town called Versailles. (Pro.Ver-si: pro.i as if saying [I] went to the shop) and I dragged dad all around the shops, looking for outfits. Fussy me, all that contented me was a lovely bracelet which I purchased. Also, I am moving to France in future years. My parents have wanted to live in France for a long time. We came very close to it twice. Once was a few years ago, and we explored properties - but then just so close my parents thought it best to leave it until they were completely ready to move house. But when we do, I shall make sure we live very close to Beynes, so we can visit Stenka and Carol, not to mention dear Angel, Bianca and Bart!! Along with Volga and Alec of course. And its a lovely village - there is a market with fresh fish and crab and all sorts every Sunday, and a shop which sells great wine for dad for only 3 euro! And the bread..its heavenly. So fresh. And when I bit into my toast this morning, back in the UK, I almost spat it out on the floor because I wanted French bread instead. For my birthday Carol very kindly got a bottle of Disney Princess perfume for me, and a chocolate bunny. And also, Carol makes jewellery for a hobby. It looks even better than ones you can buy in shops - and she also uses it to decorate rooms - the room I stayed
in her house was completely accessorized by her - It looked perfect! So she made me the most beautiful bracelet for my birthday - its lovely! Here are some ph
otos of the holiday. I'll try and upload my movie to youtube, by the way.

Me cuddling Bart ♥



Me giving (Duffy?) duck a hug.



Me playing Featherstick with Angel!♥
















Note: We have 24 photos uploaded of my holiday..but sorry - I can't possibly put them all on my blog! I had such a great time I can't put it in words!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post, Anna. I really enjoyed reading such a informative account of your holiday in Paris - wish I could go there once! It's too faraway though, so I must wait! (Does it irritate you when someone says "you must wait for that till you become older"?) But I don't want to grow up.

    Happy days ahead for both of us I think!

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phillip!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Yes, It does irritate me when someone says that, my parents say that to me too sometimes.

    Happy days ahead for both of us! (As you say)

    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete