Sunday 24 May 2009

My own blog webshow!

Yay!
1.) I was employed by Sparkling Falls BAH to be staff in Furc!
2) Drums.......{yay!} I have my own webshow blog!! Its this special programme that You use, and my webshow is LIVE every Saturday 3:50pm Uk Time, and Sunday 6:00m.
I'll send you the link, just comment 'bout it. Since both my brothers are film editor's they're going to design my banner, and I'm gonna have friends round, etc.
The programme is absolutely free, and me and my parents just have to go on a short trip to PC world, and we've got everything!
I saw some other people's live webshows on it, and they're really good! People like Venetian Princess, And other people who are famous for parodies and spoofs all have webshows on it!
Can't wait!
I've already done a photoshoot for my banner and wore my cutest dresses. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment