Tuesday 19 May 2009

Depressorama.

What a crap day at school (Pardon my french).
Ughhhhhhhhhhhaaammmmm. (Dunno what that means. Its supposed to be part of my song that rhymes with argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj).
Moving onto another subject;
1. Miss Paton is back, who is our maths teacher and who always does stuff we don't understand - we'd had a real nice supply teacher whilst she was away, and now she's back. Suprisingly, she's giving us easier work than before.
2. Exams start tomorrow (Moannnn).
3. My port on Furcadia has been activated (Yep, Guys. This is the only good news your gonna find in this post)

Also, can't wait 'till Princess Protection Program comes out!!
Short post, I know. I can't be bothered. Gonna settle down and watch friends.
Now I have connected blogger to my mobile so I can text posts into my blog. Will do maybe later when watching friends because I can't be bothered to turn it on.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment