Friday 15 May 2009

Whoopeee! Auntie Anna!

I have got such a bunch of great news for you readers! Get your teeth into this food! As I have been so busy lately, its been hard to write blog posts because of my busy schuedule, so I will write a post here for all the stuff I've done (so exciting!) lately:

1. (2 days ago) Event: I'm a soon-to-be-Auntie!
Guess what! I went round Jay and Ed's new house, (its lovely and so spacious!) and its wonderful. I sat on their hammock (in their garden) telling Ed about my drama disaster (Don' wanna think about it!) with a glass of coke. It was really fun. Anna was there too (Jay's girlfriend, they have been together for about 8 years and I love Anna to bits as she is very kind and sweet).
We chatted and then Ed took me to his recording/music room. It was amazing. There were drums, guitars and keyboards everywhere (some of them belonged to his housemates) and his laptop was connected to the midiplayer (such cool tunes!) which was connected to two speakers. To the side, were those disc thingys you scratch & spin, and loads of records. Pure Ed 'n' Jay. I love them so much, as I look up to them a lot. They are kind, funny, talented (I'm trying not to put this in a boastful way -sorry people) and they're always there for me. Ed let me play around with the keys but he was way way better at it then me, I kept making the electrical equipment sound like hell. Then, when me and Ed came back from inside the house and into the garden - Dad, Anna and Jay had been doing some talking. They told me Anna was pregnant, and I was going to be an Auntie! For a few seconds It didn't hit me and I was like: Huh? And then I was so so happy! I couldn't beleive it! They're going to make such fun parents aww! I congratulated them and gave them big hugs. We then went down to the pub and I had some orange juice whilst the adults had beer (Anna had tea or some kind of safe drink). We laughed and chatted and Ed wound me up saying you can get blue pigs! Don't ask :D

2. (2 days ago) Event: Nan's birthday
Me, mum, and dad drove the long 2 and a half hour journey to Bexhill, Sussex where my Nan and Grandpa live. We had a little trouble with the arrangments, but all turned out well and we arrived and gave Nan a big hug. We watched a bit of T.V whilst our 'birthday feast' was cooking and Nan cheekily opened the box of Lovely Lindt choccies and handed me some. Yumm. Then it was ready, and we all went to the dining room and sat down. It was lovely; there was leaf salad, tomatoes and cucumber slices, kebabs in sweet terake' sauce, steak, chipolatas, aubergenes in basil and raw red pepper, mayonaise toppings and shrimp, and loads more! For desert we had rasberry foule' (how is it spelt) in a cup (lol mum its supposed to be in a bowl). It was great fun and as Grandpa's hobby is painting he gave me a few tips on drawing (I am a budding port artist on an online game called Furcadia. I am using Graphic tablets.)I had a really nice time and so did Nan and we were all sad to leave :(
3. (Tomorrow) Event: Eurovision.
I can't wait! In my family its a big thing and I am allowed to stay up. We all gather round the sofa, hunched up cheering for the ones who we want to win. Sometimes some of the countries' entries are so naff that we end up in peals of laughter. Dad says we'll make it a real treat this year; and Paul (my uncle sort of) will come round and we'll order in. Its a bit difficault - but Helen, (my five year old cousin) might come round too, but...hmm. We're kind of (We are entirely actually) having a problem with that side of the family at the moment, but I won't go into it. Anyways, can't wait to sit their with that lovely Aromatic crispy duck and pancakes and cucumber (and soy sauce) cheering on Russia and Ukraine. No offense to the U.K (I'm here too) but seriously...our entry this year is so stuck-up! I read her interview, pfft! Saying after eurovision she'd like to star in a few movies! Alright honey - why don't you actually win Eurovision first?!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Eurovision!

    I have enjoyed the first semi-final, especially with Iceland and Finland and Malta. Those are probably my three favourites - who I thought would win.

    Have not yet seen Russia or Ukraine, but T.a.T.u was really good after the official semi-final. I did enjoy Macedonia, even though they don't seem to be so popular. Those jackets had a lot to do with it.

    Congrats on being an aunty soon.

    And Nan's party must have been a terrific event. Especially the food. Clever Anna for using graphic tablets. Have dreamed of those since Wacom came out in the early 1990s. Your Grandad is right about having a good solid foundation to drawing before you paint.

    Teriyake sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!
    I love hearing what people think!
    Yes, Have seen Malta (Haven't seen to many of the entries) and they're quite good! I went on holiday there once and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be great to read more about your holiday in Malta.

    One of the Guernsey Collegiate teachers (in my own series of books) has an involvement with Malta through adopting and fostering this little girl.

    Chiara is awesome. She's been around since 1998.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Gasp) You're an author? I want to be an author when I grow up! Any advice?

    ReplyDelete