Saturday 9 May 2009

Brilliant Birmans!




Hello all!


Guess what, I've just heard we're moving house! It might take a little while, but we're moving! Two times actually, we're gonna rent another house for 6 months, and then move to buy.

We're getting a four bedroom with conservatory, and the usual rooms (you know what I mean - bathroom, living room, garden, ect.)

But the best part is....
FINALLY! I can get a sacre-de-bermanie cat!! (A Birman) There are many colour points - blue point, seal point, red tabby, seal tabby, chocolate point!! I've begged mum and dad to get a seal point. If you look back a few posts to my trip to Paris for my birthday you'll see me and dear Angel (one of the five cats I stayed with at the house in France) and that's what inspired me to get one! The Birman breed are most similar to dogs, and are often used as show cats because of their quick learning skills and ability to play a lot. I've also heard they are very 'people-friendly' cats and will follow you everywhere! Definitely like that with Angel! We might get a second birman in honour of Bart (one of the other cats) who is a cream tabby point, but I think we'll just get one (as my parents might get a bit stressed with all the choas). And they are naturally really chubby, well-built cats, and their fur - its so fluffy!!
And the name, you ask? PANDA! My mom thinks its just strange, and in some ways, I see her point - but look at the pictures! The colours almost match, and pandas are chubby and playful, ect! I can just picture me calling "Come here Panda, cutie! Time for lovely lunch! Good boy, Panda!" Awwwww :)
If we get a second one, I'm calling It Bart. This is becoming an obsession! Guinea pigs & Birmans! I could open up a bussiness: "Anna's Birmans!" situated in a beautiful countryside...with acres of garden for the cats to explore....and pens and runs...and inside all the little food bowls with their names on....and a mini pamper room......
Yawn. I'm awake. What a nice daydream! And the guinea pigs would have a huge 5 storey hutch with pens and a whole room of carrot galore!!! Heheee. Ok, back to reality! I am just sooo excited - I getting a Birman!!




No comments:

Post a Comment