Wednesday 6 May 2009

Hastings & Happy!

I am e-c-s-t-a-t-i-c!
Went round Nancy's house today - it was beautiful. I went with Grace and we drove to Nancy's house, and Carryn and Lara joined us later after rounders to rehearse the play.
Whilst we waited about an hour for Carryn and Lara, me and grace held hands and spun round the garden, dizzy and laughing. It was fun.
Nancy showed us her room (Tracy beaker posters everywhere and every single Jacqueline Wilson book!) and we played around more. Nancy's mum was really nice, and she offered us juice ect whilst we played Piggy in the middle in Nancy's garden, and then Badmington.
When Carryn and Lara arrived we noticed Carryn had caught 'Anna-flu' and was going a little insane, laughing randomly and pulling faces! Also before Lara and Carryn arrived we watched a movie that Nancy and her friend had done, and it was funny - meant to be a horror movie! Though it was scary in some parts - but the blood was ketchup Thank God! We had Spaghetti Bolognese and Grace had another type of pasta as she is Vegetarian, and for desert we had pancakes filled with strawberries and covered in delicious ice cream! Yum! Then we went upstairs and rehearsed some of the play for our Drama assesment, but I must say we didn't get too far! We kept bursting out giggling and having silly cat fights. We also went of the play a bit and did our own rude comedy show! Then we went to the study and Grace locked me in!!! I asked Nancy to help me (Using the comedy rude voice and Roleplaying as my character) and came in and rescued me, pheww! She got her dad's drill out which made Grace and Lara and Carryn finally open the door, and in the process she nearly drilled through my uniform! :) Don't worry, it wasn't really in the position to hurt me! We had lots of fun, and went home at 7:00, well I did anyway; as my dad was a little late, but It was fine because me and Nancy chilled out watching the Simpsons. Grace was really kind and funny, and we invented good games! Lara was hilarious and good at drama and came up with a fantastic witch cackle! And Carryn was just total entertainment, being so hysterical! And Nancy was really great too, and not to mention her jokes, aswell as her character "Carrrrrrlo". I had a fab time, and Another thing...
Me, Carryn, and Nancy are all going To Hastings in the summer hols! We're staying there in the White Rock Hotel for four days, and will sunbathe and relax there! Its gonna be so cool, and Nancy's mum is coming - and she's really nice so she'll be sure to let us have Midnight Feasts and watch movies! I am so excited I am even choosing out what swim bikini I am wearing and what books to pack, even though its nine weeks ahead of me!



2 comments:

  1. Hope you have as awesome a time in Hastings as you're expecting.

    It's great to have fun with your friends, isn't it?

    There are some great vegetarian pastas, like gnocchi and fetuccine. I am a meateater though, so I like meat sauce and cheese.

    Badminton is a great game.

    Liked your description of Nancy's room.

    Sounds like the play is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!!
    Yes, its very fun to hang round with friends!
    Play is slowly progressing, but so far so good!

    ReplyDelete