Wednesday 29 April 2009

The Swine is making people Whine

Oh dear, the Swine Flu from Mexico has come to Britain. To Scotland, and worse - Its hit England and Wales too. One girl in the UK, twelve years old, has got it. Mum says in a couple of weeks all the schools will probably be shut down too.

Its exciting, in a way. You know, recently - the T.V series, "Survivors"! It was great - about a disease that spread and killed nearly everyone, apart from a few people. And these people get together and obviously, there's no electricity, no way to cook food, the shops are with no shopkeepers, (They just take the food), and they just have to look after themselves. Its a very clever series actually, And to really understand it you'd have to watch the episodes. Originally they made the series in 1970s or so, but a few months ago they remade it into more modern style.
Rumour has it we'll have to be wearing Gas Maks around soon. Goodness me, I hope this isn't turning into a combination of World War 2 along with the Plague.

Onto another topic, my reading addictions (I am addicted anyway but never this high) is reaching the sky. Reading till midnight last night, reading through Maths when our teacher was moaning and groaning about Factors (Look, seriously! There wasn't any point me paying attention, he could have repeated it one hundred times and I wouldn't understand!) and reading before school, and during English. Dear oh dear. So absorbed, see. So I'm going back to my book with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment