Tuesday 29 December 2009






Evryone, I have the sweetest news! I have a baby neice! She was born about a week and a half ago, in Germany. Her name is Emily. Emily.. it suits her so well! I and my family have been looking and 'chatting' with her and the happy mummy and daddy on Skype. The wonders of the world of Skype.. you feel as if you're really then. I tell you, everyone, a webcam is what I call an investment! And you can take pictures with it, check it out... I would put a piccy of me on it.. but I look really strange - because you look at the webcam, when you take to picture it makes your eyes look really weird..
Uggggggggh. I hav just designed my 'live free signiture' online, and then I give them my blogger website for them to put it on, and they write a post I didn't write, an advertisement. They ruined the post I just wrote, and it was really long.... It'll take me ages. In a nutshell:
I said I had a great, but stressful Christmas, got so many presents it was hard to list, and that my favourite was the bundle of stylish clothes (so many!) and a really nice Hello Kitty watch
♥ That I had enjoyed the snow recently but sadly there was not a speck of rememberance left of my snowman.
♥That we have guests coming to visit.. four guests in a week!
♥That I again have to sleep in the guest bedroom.. not really a guestbedroom, then, is it?

Which mascara should I buy Maybelline Collassal or Max Factor curves?

How was your Christmas?

That I will have to keep my room tidy as a New Year's resolution.





Toodles, everyone! Sorry about the random paragraphing, I couldn't get the bullet points to move!





1 comment:

  1. Good to see you had a good Christmas.

    Emily sounds like a lovely child. And Skype is wonderful.

    Hope you enjoy the guests and that they don't annoy you too much.

    Have you got any writing-related goals or resolutions for 2010?

    I would probably try Maybelline. The last time I wore mascara was for 2000, a special ocassion.

    And it's good to see The Weird Wowness Life working again.

    ReplyDelete