Saturday 10 October 2009

Ditched, now it's the first the best.

Hallo people. Yes, I'm not writing on my new blog anymore, the new layout was very complicated to post on. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas - I know I did, even though, I must say, It was a bit stressful. We had my grandparents round for three days, and now today, we shall be receiving another guest!
Not really a guest bedroom if I have to sleep in it while the guests sleep in MY room is it?
I got so many presents it would take very long to list, but I will tell you my favourite presents ar the beautiful Hello kitty watch and huge bundle of stylish clothes I received.
We have had so much snow recently! But alas, it's now all gone. Not even a tiny speck of ice is there in rememberance of my snowman I built. He did last quite a long time though. And on Christmas eve, imagine, I was stuck with flu (possibly swine flu, we think). Coughing, sneezing, and I felt so weak I just couldn't heave myself out of bed. So I am considering new Year Christmas without the presents, you see. I am just thinking and wondering if you could help me: Which mascara to get? Maybelline Collassal, or Max factor curves? Yes, I'll write later - I'm going to hog the tv now and eat my breakfast. Yum. Toast with peanut butter and the other one jam with tea and then get polishing off my Christmas chocolate (You won't beleive how much chocolate was in my stocking, my room is literally a chocolate shop). I'm serious, in time for our guests (they arrive in the morning.) I'm going to transfer it to the guest room.. they'll steal my delish choccy!

No comments:

Post a Comment