Sunday 4 October 2009

3D cinema and A day out in London!






Had a great day, but I had to have 2 cups of honey and lemon, a cup of ginger and lemon, a french medicine powder in my drink, and a hell of a lot of tissues, blankets, furry socks and sniffing inhalers to get me just well enough to go.



This was my friend's birthday and I really didn't want to miss it. I got dressed in converse trainers and jeans, etc and we met Joanna, Beccy, and some of her friends at the station. We then caught a train up to London and had lunch at the cinema, then we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs . It was really good and very funny. We came out, then explored the Thames, went to the playground and had some haribos and did more exploring. On the way back, we talked about designer clothes, tortoises, and lots more.



Its been hard to cut down the story,but overall it was really fun - and I made new friends too!






So now its on to my award competition! Its a win-win situation. Below, there are some blog awards. Nominate me for one of these awards that is appropriate for this particular blog, and I'll give you a blog award! So comment on this post and get voting!



One more thing: Tomorrow I will upload my photos of the card's I've made so far, so please do check!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I would probably give you the Creative Blogger award, because you have been very creative.

    Everybody seems to be liking Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

    Like the new profile introduction to you.

    I will be going to a film on Tuesday. I have wanted to do so some weeks.

    ReplyDelete