Saturday 3 October 2009

Borry Bo Bong

Listen guys, so sorry haven't bosted bor bo hlong.
Been really busy moving house and everything, and loads more. Just kind of couldn't be bothered to bost.
Bi Bot a gold and by bose is blocked - so that's why I bam balking flunny. My nose is runny - hey that rhymes!
You card fans out there, I have just started making them proffessionally! Went on a craft spree, bought loads of embelleshments, equipment, and card and envelope set. Got a whole folder full of stuff from foam pads, to tape, to decoupage.
What's even more exciting, is my parents will give me a list to whom to make Christmas cards for, and I will get paid for each card! But I'm not in it for the money - I just generally love making cards, and even better, I get paid to do something I enjoy - Perfect, huh?
I've also realised now that I am going to write more interesting and detailed posts. Ugh, This cold sucks. (Here I go Again) I'm hungry like a lion, and no matter how warm I wrap up and how uplifting music I listen to I STILL feel cold.
Does anyone have any jokes, advice on colds, or anything?

love,
Anna.

1 comment:

  1. It seems you've been taking the advice I would give you: lemon, honey and rest.

    Glad you're better and posting!

    ReplyDelete