Monday 6 April 2009

Finally pheww.

Phewww.. It is finally, officially the holidays. I am utterly releived. I am so glad I won't have to get up early in the mornings, all tired and irritable, moaning over the maths homework we'll get. You know that feeling you get, impatient and excited when you can't wait to do something? I can't wait to go to Disneyland Paris!! We're going shopping, getting my potrait done, going on the rides...loads of stuff, but I think why I'm looking forward to it is because I go on holiday a lot but recently I haven't been. May I just say, that watching summer come has been brilliant. I absolutely love seeing the cherry blossoms so pinky light white.
Recently, I have been feeling pretty stressy. For no apparent reason, and its really weird. But the good thing is...Its Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream 30th Anniversairy! Ahhh...I love the Cookie dough one, and would you beleive - how neat is this? They made a Ben and Jerry's tub of lip balm - with cookie dough and choc chip flavours and all! Its in this really teeny tiny pot and is available in a few shops. Can I also mention, that I really think that a true writer writes everything they feel, straight from the heart. And there are many people that do this, but I think I am going to mention Robyn's blog. Robyn has wrote everything she feels, and put it into the funniest and chattiest way, accessorizing it with her modesty that she thinks her blog is rubbish. I think it is absolutely wonderful and I admire her blog truly as I wish I could write so freely out of my mind, but I cannot put my feelings and thoughts into words, something which she can. Well done Robyn! www.robynwaltz.blogspot.com . Now, moving on....I did a hilariously cheeky thing the other day. So I was applying for a job as an Advanced English teacher in Brookesides Academy...they declined my app. The owner was an obnoxious fifteen year old punk who had probably never read literature in his life. So, I made an alt and used another email adress. I did an app for biology teacher, and changed my style. I think to be an author, you have to be convincing, and be able to put yourself in somebody else's shoes and build up an imaginary character. And guess what! My app for biology got accepted! yay!


.

1 comment:

  1. We got our holidays too, Anna. Yes, it's utterly relieving! But the climate is not very good nowadays - I'm absolutely melting. Somebody bring an ice cream!!

    And yes, writing from the heart is an important thing if you want to become an author, and I have been practicing on that.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete